Expected Launch time: End Nov, 2014
Estimated cost: INR 1.7 Lakh ~ 1.9 Lakh
The bottom line: Bajaj is planning to launch new version of Pulsar bike in India.
This is one of strategic step taken by Bajaj to enter in high cost bikes portfolio and increase its profitability. It will be powerful bike with sudden pick up and acceleration needs.
This bike will be targeted at Indian youth as it is stylish bike with high end price.
What is attractive (Pro)
- It has got powerful engine with high torque output at wheels.
- Bike is easy to handle and ride
- Good stability with ABS braking system.
- Stylish seat with good comfort level.
- Attractive alloy wheel.
- Electric start type engine.
- Exceptional braking performance and control.
- Poor styling and badly designed.
- Color theme is also very bad.
- Headlamp and other parts are not giving attractive appearance and it might feel to customers like huge waste of money.
But its styling is very poor as far this high cost bike is concerned. We donot think that Indian customers would be able to buy this bike which has so high cost and outdated styling.
If you were waiting for this bike to launch then we highly recommend you to take any other option and opt for that one.