Expected Launch time: June,2014
Estimated cost: INR 52000 ~ 55000
The bottom line: Mahindra is planning to launch new diesel bike in India.
Mahindra is launching such mileage bikes in India to attract Indian customer and have strong reputed brand image in Indian market.
It will be one of new segment for Mahindra group to enter in Indian market with highly fuel efficient bikes.
What is attractive (Pro)
- Combination of headlamps and wheel guard makes it attractive.
- Body panel curves ads to its styling.
- Vehicle will be in many color schemes.
- Braking performance as well stability will be nice.
- Excellent fuel efficiency upto 100 kmpl is expected from this bike as it is diesel powered bike.
- High wheel’s power output as well torque.
- As this bike will be diesel powered. This bike will be having higher vibrations from diesel engine and easily prone to over-heating problems. Apart from it, Mahindra is completely new player in this diesel bikes segment.
- Control at higher speed range is also unsteady as vibration level is more.
Verdict: This bike will be complete new in Indian market and it will hold promise of high fuel efficiency in India. Indians are mostly concerned about mileage and this bike is one promising Indians about same. This bike might prove as “Value for money” in Indian Market. Apart from it, this bike is diesel powered and diesel is less costly in India.
If you planning to buy a real fuel-efficient bike then we highly recommend you to wait till this bike launch. This bike is powered by low cost fuel named diesel and highest fuel efficiency in this segment.