Expected Launch time: January, 2014
Extimated cost: 7.10 lack ~ 8.85 lack INR.
The bottom line: A Renault motor is newly planning to launch upgraded Duster model. This is one of the strategic step taken by this company as their market share has been effected due to launch of Ford Eco Sports.These upcoming changes in Duster are all set to take back its lost market.
What is new and changed:
- It will be having little change in exterior especially rear quarter panel. Overall exterior will be very stylish and upgraded.
- Vehicle will be having little change in interior and seats.
- Cosmetic appearance and styling will be new initiative as far Interior is concerned.
- This vehicle will be optimized for noise level inside cabin. Till now, Duster has bad rating due high noise inside cabin. But now it will come with refined cabin noise level.
- Seat design will be changed to ensure more comfort during driving.
What is usual and same:
- It has got same engine options.
- Mileage and engine performance is unchanged.
- Vehicle length and width will remain same.
- Interior spacing will remain same.
Verdict: Renault Duster has been best-selling SUV so far. Although “Ford Eco Sports” has taken over its market share. But Renault will do every possible efforts to regain its market share.So, battle between these two giants might prove advantageous for you and SUV might come with better features in same cost range.If you got plan to buy SUV and not in hurry, then you should definitely wait for launch of Renault’s upgraded Duster.